With more than 50 years of combined experience, the Monmouth County traffic violation lawyers at Goldstein Law Group have handled various traffic violation charges, and we are prepared to help clients facing the following NJ traffic violation charges:
- Speeding and other moving violations
- Driving with a suspended or revoked license
- Driving without car insurance
- Reckless and careless driving
- School bus stop arm violations
A common reaction to being issued a traffic violation, such as a speeding ticket, is to immediately deal with the consequences by paying a fine and accepting insurance consequences. The NJ traffic violation lawyers at Goldstein Law Group advise against this practice. Two of the Monmouth County traffic violation attorneys at Goldstein Law Group are former municipal court lawyers, making them very familiar with the traffic violation system and corresponding laws.
Why should I seek legal counsel from Goldstein Law Group after being issued a traffic violation?
- Gain an understanding of the potential civil and criminal consequences you may be faced with.
- Be provided with legal representation at your hearing from a professional who is familiar with the municipal court system.
- We will explain the points process – how many points you get for each violation, how those points affect your insurance rates and remedies to remove points from your driving record
- Goldstein Law Group attorneys are prepared to use the best defense strategies to minimize – and possibly eliminate – your potential consequences.
More severe traffic violation charges, like a DUI or a hit-and-run, especially call for a well-practiced traffic violation attorney because the penalties are the most drastic. Having a traffic violation lawyer in Monmouth County represent you at your hearing may help alleviate potential traffic violation consequences, which may include:
- Paying fines
- Points on your driver’s license
- An increase in car insurance rates
- License suspension or revocation
- Potential jail time
- Being forced to use an interlock ignition device
- Losing your job because you depend on your license for work
The attorneys at Goldstein Law Group have extensive experience litigating traffic violation cases. If you have been issued a traffic violation, please contact us today to put our aggressive, innovative team of New Jersey traffic violation lawyers to work on your behalf. To schedule a complimentary initial consultation with a traffic violation attorney in Monmouth County, please call (732) 967-6777, or fill out our contact form.