Upper Freehold Township Divorce

Family Law Lawyer in Upper Freehold Township

Upper Freehold is a small township located in Monmouth County, New Jersey If you reside in Upper Freehold and require legal support regarding child custody, child support or a marital property division case, you need to hire an Upper Freehold divorce lawyer.

Child Custody and Visitation Rights

A child custody lawyer can assist you with your child custody case by helping you to decide what is in the best interest of your child. Parents are encouraged to create a parenting plan, however, parents cannot agree on a plan, the Monmouth County Superior Court will make arrangements.

In Upper Freehold, child custody is determined based on the relationship the child has with their parents and siblings, the physical and mental health of the child and the needs of the child. During a child custody case, Upper Freehold divorce records may be retrieved to better decide who will gain joint or sole custody.

Spousal Support

Parents are required by law to financially provide for their children in Upper Freehold until their children reach the age of 18. Typically, child support is calculated using the combined income of both parents and taking into consideration the needs of the child, the earning ability and economic circumstances of each parent and the age and health of both parents and the child.

By hiring a child support lawyer, you can figure out how much child support will be necessary to support your child.

Monmouth County Courthouse

Divorce cases in Upper Freehold are filed in the Monmouth County Superior Court located at 71 Monument Park, Freehold Township, NJ, 07728. You can find the Family Division of the Courthouse in the South Wing of the building.

The mission of the Family Division is to resolve divorce disputes, accommodate the community needs to the best, act in the best interest of the parties, and assure litigant rights. The Family Division deals with 11 docket types, including Abuse and Neglect, Domestic Violence, Parenting/Visitation Time, Child Support, Spousal Support, etc.

Call the Family Division at (732) 677-4339 and get the necessary information on the requirements concerning your divorce case.

Marital Property Division

The Monmouth County Superior Court’s goal is to divide marital property fairly. Factors that influence how marital property is separated in Upper Freehold include: the length of the marriage, the income that each person brought into the marriage, each person’s standard of living during the marriage and each party’s economic circumstances after the divorce.

For dedicated and aggressive representation that you can trust, contact the attorneys at Goldstein Law Group. To schedule a free consultation, call (732) 967-6777.

They are conveniently located at 64 West Main Street in Freehold Township.

Client Reviews
"Upon retaining Mr. Goldstein… his law firm not only represented me in the utmost professional manner, but they were fair and accessible to me as needed. …I would recommend this firm to my family, friends and whoever has a legal matter pending. Finally, an attorney/firm with integrity!!" Edward
"I am very happy with Ed and your entire staff. Ed was a rock for me and kept me cool. He was patient and always took time to clearly explain to me and calm me when I get crazy or ahead of myself." Wayne S.
"You will always represent a thread woven into the tapestry of my life and the future of my children...I am infinitely grateful for your counsel and your friendship..." Heidi B.
"Great Job. Thanks for your help and expertise." Terry M.
"When you need a warrior to fight for your rights in family court, I highly recommend Mark Goldstein and his legal team. Two thumbs up! Thx Goldstein Law Group!" Mike